Give your kids the advantage they need in sports and fitness.
Kids will train in many aspects of fitness including basic movements, obstacle course racing, gymnastics and more. They will build confidence and gain the mind of a soldier - unshakable, tenacious, athletic and functional. Everyone will learn to work together, share the workload and be the best they can be.
Our goal with this program is to teach kids the fundamentals of team work and basic motor skills, and turn them into more healthy and fit individuals. If your kids are training for a Spartan Race, Tough Mudder or any obstacle course race (OCR) this is the perfect option for you. If your child is shy, it's not a problem. Until they get to know other kids in the class they can stay with you and do the movements beside you.
Classes will include a combination of any of the following:
1. General movements (push-ups, sit-ups, squats)
2. Gymnastics (ring pull-ups, ring traverse, cartwheels)
3. Agility (ladders, cones, box jumps, balance boards)
4. Team work drills (tire pull, farmer’s carry)
5. Running (short distance in a loop or from station to station)
6. Obstacle course training - Monkey Bars, ring swings, rope climbing and more!
A class is broken up into the following elements:
2. Nutrition Information
5. Team Work at High Intensity
7. Cooldown Stretching
Kids booking and pricing policies:
· The pricing package can be found on here: https://soldiersoffitness.com/register
· Kids are required to book in 12 hours prior to the class but can optionally book in 30 days in advance (classes are subject to availability and based on a first come, first serve basis).
· Cancellations window is 24 hours. If you cancel with less than 24 hours you lose one of the classes.
Here is a quick video of the first indoor Fit Family workout.